Perfect Crust™ Pie Mat
For the perfect crust every time!
Nothing beats the taste of a home-baked pie. But what stops most people from baking their own pies is the crust.
- “How do I roll it?”
- “Will it be too thick and chewy?”
- “Will it be too thin and tear?”
- “Will it crack and fall apart while I’m putting it in the pan?”
No wonder so many people choose terrible store-bought frozen pies! Now you can roll a perfect pie crust with the Perfect Crust™ Pie Mat from Jazz Innovations.
A Premium, Silicone Baking Mat With Added Features That Makes Rolling Pie Dough Easy
The secret to our pie mat is its patented circular ring with a raised edge. The raised edge acts like a thickness guide to let you roll the pie dough evenly. Never too thick or too thin.
Then the circular ring trims the crust automatically to the perfect size circle for a 9-inch pie.
Transferring your pie dough from the counter to the pie pan used to be a tricky business. The dough would stick to the counter and could crack and break and sit unevenly in the pan. But with the Perfect Crust™ Pie Mat, it’s just “One, two and flip!
The Perfect Crust™ Pie Mat has a non-stick surface that makes baking pies easy! It’s made from premium, platinum-cured silicone. It has a non-stick surface and is dishwasher safe and rolls or folds to store in your cabinet or kitchen drawer.
Home-baked pies made simple with the Perfect Crust™ Pie Mat from Jazz Innovations.
(You may also find us if you’re looking for: silicone baking mat, silicone pastry mat, dough mat, or nonstick pastry mats.)
A Better Pie Mat For Perfect Pies & Pastry
- Built-in Thickness Guide for perfect, even crusts
- Raised edge trims crust as you roll the perfect circle
- Non-stick surface allows easy transfer of rolled crusts to pan
- Perfectly sized for a 9-inch pie
- Additional Design inserts for crust decoration
- Made from Platinum-Cured, Food-Grade Silicone
- Non-Skid Surface
- Rolls for easy storage
- Available in 4 colors (blue, green, pink and yellow)
- Dishwasher safe
How To Make The Perfect Pie Crust
- Generously flour the Perfect Crust™ Pie Mat to help keep the dough from sticking.
- Place the pie dough in the center of the circle.
- Roll the dough using a floured rolling pin making sure to alternate directions until pie fills the circle.
- Remove any excess dough trimmed by the circle’s edge.
- Lift the Pie Mat over the pie pan and carefully transfer the pie crust to the pan by rolling the pie mat under to release the crust.
- Clean the pie mat with soap and water.